Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Tassi's Attempt at Blogging

Here is my virgin attempt at blogging.  After living in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts for over 15 years, I decided to start discussing one of my favorite topics - politics.  Since there are local elections next week, and the next Presidential election is a little over a year away, I am looking forward to be able to cast my votes for the politicians whom I think will be the best for me and my famliy.  Speaking of voting, I find it insane that anyone can cast a vote in the Commonwealth without showing any form of identification. Not only could this lead to voter fraud, but I think it is highly insulting and a slap in the face to the brave men and women fighting to protect our right to vote.  I need to have a photo ID to board a plane, rent a car, reserve a hotel room.  I even needed to show an ID to get a City of Boston library card.  Yet to go cast a vote, I need not to prove who I am.  The Governor and Attorney General "Marcia" Coakley do not believe people should have to show ID to vote, as they believe it will make it more difficult to vote.  That is standard liberal Massachusetts politics for you

More to come soon as the election season is soon to come.  As a supporter of the Tea Party, I am in favor of hard work, personal responsibility and the United States Constitution.  I know that there are many liberals out ther who are full of hate and contempt and prefer entitlements and handouts.  I welcome your comments.

1 comment:

  1. There's plenty of liberals out there that are full of hate and contempt, just like there's plenty of conservatives out there that are jingoistic fascist corporatists.
    This country has plenty of problems and a preoccupation with it being red vs blue is one of them.
    Looking forward to the blog Chugger, I know I share at least some of your views. Just do us all a favor and try to make it about what is good for the country vs bad for the country, as opposed to the 'good guys' (red) vs the 'bad guys' (blue).

    ReplyDelete