Thursday, October 13, 2011

Pay my loans because you have more than me!

For those of you who support the Occupy Movement, please Check out this video
If you really support this young man and his movement, I would really be interested in why.

This kid's message is "Pay for my student Loans Because you have more money than I do.  You have worked hard to become successful and I want what you have, so you should give it to me.  i have a constitutional right to ask for things, so you should give me what I want"

Is that what the occupiers and supporters really believe?

I am just wondering, am I crazy to think that these kids are out of line to ask for handouts?  Whatever happened to graduating college, getting a crappy job, and working hard to succeed in life and earn your way to a better job.  Meanwhile, paying the debts, such as student loans, that you voluntarily entered into.



I just really don't understand this whole movement of deadbeats, I mean occupiers, that are using up valuable resources and taxpayer dollars.  These kids are basically setting up shop all over the country because they don't want to pay their bills.

Well,I would love to write more on this subject, but I am joining the movement.  I am off to protest Honda Finance now.  You see, they gave me a car loan, which I asked them for and signed all the documentation, and completely understood what my repayment obligations would be,  but since Honda has more money than me, they should pick up the tab. 

3 comments:

  1. Oh my good God Tassi. I gotta say I'm equally happy Im nit infront of you with a kettlebell, and angry at myself for reading your blog over breakfast. Noe I know I'm gonna be sick.
    First off, unless I suddenly stopped understanding written English, I don't see anywhere that this "kid" as you call him is asking you or anyone to pay his loans. He is simply stating his position with society. Period.
    Second off, while I agree that is a bit comical that the crowd comes from posh and comfy neighborhoods, while the ones in Dorchester are probably working their shifts at MacDonals, I don't agree that this or any other who got themselves up to the neck in college loans, under the fantasy that it would actually make a difference when in came to getting a crappy job to pay them off, have to all get a Batista position at Starbucks, just because the country is fucked up and big pockets only seem to get deeper and deeper.
    You know what happens when a country asks their educated youth, say someone with a collegue degree, who speaks three languages, to work 50 hrs a week for the same she would make at a Donkin Donuts? They leave the country. And they look for another way possible o pay all of that absurd wasted money in wduation that obviously was good only to make a resume look pretty.

    I for sure would love to read for conservative blog when one of your kids has to move to Japan to nanny to swim their way out of debt. But one can only dream...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalia,
    I am glad you read my blog. Although our views differ greatly, I appreciate your input. Think postively however, at least you can choose to read my blog or not, as opposed to having to listen to me babble at KB class.
    Also, please do not hit me with a Kettlebell!

    ReplyDelete